Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Morning After . . .

I slept really hard last night. This morning, the sorest parts of my body are my calves. Getting used to balancing on runners half the size of the bottom of my boots could be one of the reasons for the soreness. I am sure that the running behind the sled up hills didn't help much either. We are taking it easy this morning and getting some chores done around the kennel. My job this morning is to find all the dog booties hidden in the 6 inches of snow that fell last night. We are going to wash the booties and re-use them. Booties aren't as cheap as you think they would be. At a dollar apiece you don't want to just throw them away!
Well, I am going to try to load up some photos from the past two days. Talk to you tonight!

4 comments:

Tokyo to Cape Town 2010 said...

Angie. You're doing great!! Looking forward to following your progress in the race. We're thinking of you, and wish you all the best. Your California friends, Dennis & Merlena. Go Girl!!

lola said...

angie, hope you are well and having a good time. hey to Tundra for me! stay safe!

the Very! Excited! Parents! said...

Angie it was so good to hear from you tonight and to read all that you have been up to since arriving. Busy girl! I was so bummed I couldn't go to the airport with Dad and Elliot to meet you and Tundra. You will be happy to know Trevor is on the mend and you can get within 5 yards of him now. Heh. I am glad you are feeling better!
Hope to see you Friday, we want to see doggies! Plus, we have a Christmas present for you! Love you tons! Props for staying on the sled!

Unknown said...

Hi Angie,
We are looking forward to seeing you and the dogs. Please take care of yourself and Tundra. We would love to have you visit us if you have time. Merry Christmas and may the Lord watch over you and bless you in the new year. Go Angie.