Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brrrrrr! -20+




It is very chilly here this evening. We did go for a short 10 mile run. The dogs were frosty all over. I was wearing a snow suit and a large parka. I felt just right, but my hands were on the verge of being too cold. I need to still figure out what I am going to do to keep them toasty warm. Tomorrow we have to drop off our food drops at the Knik Bar. They will then fly the food drops out to Skwentna, where we will be spending our 6 hour mandatory layover.


I was not able to turn this video vertically, but I still wanted to post it

2 comments:

Kurt and Gale said...

Hey Angie!

We are so excited for you. Your blog is great and it's wonderful to see the photos and video of your awesome adventure. What a way to start the new year!

Take care,

Gale and Kurt

Lois Ellen said...

Super blogjob, Angie! And I'm so glad precious Tundra is featured. Re: your cold hands...if you are able to get some glove liners that would be helpful. If not, I'll give you some suggestions when you get home. It's so cold and clear and snowy here that it's easy to picture you in KTown instead of being up north. What an adventure you're having, and I am so happy for you and proud of you! Take good care, and love, Lois